Are you looking for a new challenge but want to avoid committing to a traditional job or dealing with the uncertainties of freelancing? Consider fairshare. We believe in balancing freedom and security, offering flexibility with a fixed monthly income.

Balancing between freedom and stability

Fairshare is all about finding the perfect balance between freedom and security. Professionals who choose this path receive a steady income while enjoying the benefits of flexible work, diverse projects, and independence. This unique blend of entrepreneurship and stability forms the best recipe for a rewarding career.

A bonus for every
worked hour

Our exclusive bonus models allow you to earn a fixed monthly income with a bonus for every worked hour. You can make more than the average freelancer with our 80/20, 70/30, and 60/40 ratios.

Our recruitment process


Send us your resume, and you will receive a response within 2 business days.


Meet with a consultant to discuss your needs and preferences.


The consultant prepares an introduction email summarising your work experience, availability, salary expectations, and more.


We search for interim assignments that match your profile.


The consultant sends the introduction email to the organisation where you want to apply.


The consultant prepares you for the job interview with the potential employer.
"I had very positive experiences with QGROUP. They assisted me promptly and with expertise in securing a new and highly challenging assignment within the KYC domain. The team has left a favourable impression on me."
Rens van der Eng
Quality Assurance Analyst
MAY 17, 2023

The benefits
of fairshare

Security of a fixed income with the dynamics and freedom of freelancing.
We have a customised model to fit your exact needs.
We are experts in Fairshare and are ready to guide and support you.

Read our FAQ for more information

How is Fairshare different from secondment and freelancing arrangements?

Fairshare is an innovative approach that combines the stability of a permanent job with the flexibility of freelancing. You enjoy a guaranteed monthly salary, but also receive additional compensation based on your contribution to projects. With secondment, we place you with a company for a set period of time, while as a freelancer you contract with clients on an independent basis. Fairshare offers a nice balance between security and entrepreneurial freedom.

Can you explain more about the Fairshare models such as 80/20, 70/30 and 60/40?

Absolutely. Our Fairshare models are designed to provide clarity in revenue sharing. For example, in the 80/20 model, you receive 80% of the proceeds from a project, with the remaining 20% going to our organisation. This shifts to 70/30 and 60/40 respectively, depending on the model chosen. As a result, you know exactly where you stand and there is transparency in our colaboration.

In what industries is Fairshare especially applicable?

Fairshare is widely applicable and very popular in sectors such as IT, finance, marketing and compliance. It allows companies to benefit from the expertise of professionals and the flexibility offered by the Fairshare construct.

How can I find new Fairshare assignments through your service?

We have a broad network of clients and projects, which allows you to experience continuity in your work. In addition, we welcome it if you come across interesting assignments yourself and share them with us. Together we ensure that you work on the projects that really suit you and that give you energy.

Any questions?

Do you wish to collaborate?

Looking for a new challenge?
Let's schedule a meeting.
I am a
By filling out this form, you agree to our privacy statement.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.